Meeting Room Guidelines
Rooms are available by reservation only for 900 West Capitol tenants and other State-affiliated organizations. Priority will be given for official Arkansas State Library (ASL) meetings. Requests from other entities require approval from State Librarian. Rooms are available only during regular business hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
E-mail requests to email@example.com. ASL staff will respond to the request within one business day and seek additional information on the meeting. Any special assistance or arrangements must be requested at that time (including use of laptops, wireless internet access, teleconferencing capabilities, etc.) Conference calls should be arranged through World Class Conferencing or reserving agency’s choice prior to event. ASL does not third-party bill any agency.
ASL reserves the right to change reservations for meeting rooms according to estimated occupancy. If changes are necessary, ASL will provide as much notice as possible. ASL reserves the right to refuse use of the rooms to anyone at any time. Room set-up and clean-up is the responsibility of the meeting hosts who made the reservations. Costs for any damages incurred during the use of the rooms will be the responsibility of the meeting hosts. After the meeting the tables and chairs should be returned to previous arrangement (classroom setting).
Meeting Room Tips
- Meeting attendees must not park on reserved lots. Use street parking.
- Restrooms are located on the north side of the first and second floors.
- Noise level in all areas of the library must be kept low.
- Keep all doors into meeting rooms closed during meetings.
- Please do not adjust room thermostat.
- Place cans, papers, and trash in appropriate bins.