Tech Help - who and when?
Is your question about set‐up or administration of Traveler?
contact Network Services, email@example.com 501-682-6052
Problem with all vendors?
- Is your IP registration current? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the vendor help directly from this chart (after you have made sure your IP numbers are current)>
URLs for all the vendors are listed at the bottom of this page.
8 AM - 5 PM
501.682.HELP (4357); (800) 435.7989
(800) 385. 5316; (800) 850.5649
|7 AM‐ 5:30 PM|
|LearningExpressemail@example.com|| (800) 295-9556, ext 2
8 AM to 4 PM
8:00 ‐ 5:00
|ProQuest||(800) 521- 0600||
TechSupport: M - F 24 hours
(Sa/S 10 AM - 2:00 EDT)
CustomerService: M - F
(6 AM – 6 PM EDT)
Messages can be left anytime.
|World Bookfirstname.lastname@example.org||(800) 975‐3250||8 AM ‐ 5 PM|
** For detailed information ‐‐ http://www.dis.state.ar.us/CallCtr/CallCtr_Contact.htm NOTE: Central Time for hours unless noted
For information about the ProQuest Administration Portal call Customer Service
The links provided are intended to give registered Traveler libraries seamless access. If you are prompted for Remote Access at your library, you need to contact email@example.com. Usually the problem is out-of-date IP numbers.
The LearningExpress AuthToken information and Pronunciator Library IDs were e-mailed directly to Traveler contacts at all academic libraries and 17 public library contacts in early July and to 15 school libraries that requested them in August. World Book subaccounts were e-mailed to the 17 public library Traveler contacts, the academic library raveler contacts and the to the 15 school libraries.
If you retrieve URLs from the Traveler Administration Guide, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the LearningExpress AuthToken, Pronunciator Library ID, ProQuest eBooks Site ID and the World Book subacccount number. The alternative is contacting each vendor separately.
CLCD - Children's Literature Comprehensive Database www.clcd.com
ProQuest eBooks http://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/<new site ID> You will add your library's site ID to the URL on the left.
Registered library should have received an email with this heading: You’re Upgraded: Welcome to Ebook Central on 2/1/17 that listed your new site ID.
If you don't have the log-in for ProQuest Adminstration Module, call Customer Service 1-800-521-0600 ext. 72971
More details are under Stats/Usage tab.
NOTE: LearningExpress and Pronunciator are interactive sites. The links are to a platform program. Every user -- library staff and users -- will need to register for an account.
Types of Access - Traveler or Library web page
Link to the Traveler Portal directly
- Cut & paste http://www.library.arkansas.gov/traveler & use as a hot link on your web page.
- Remote Access is set up and will ask for city, zip code and local AR phone number
List each databases on your web page ( This is a good alternative for libraries that are able to purchase additional databases.)
- Direct URLs are listed on in Vendor URL at the bottom of the section of the Traveler Assistance Guide.
- If you retrieve URLs from the Traveler Administration Guide, you will need to contact email@example.com for the LearningExpress AuthToken, Pronunciator Library ID, ProQuest eBooks Site ID and the World Book subacccount number. The alternative is contacting each vendor separately.
You will need to provide your own Remote Access authentication -- Log in to the library site or set up ID or library card through your ILS.
If you're planning to authenticate Remote Access through your integrated library system (ILS aka OPAC)
- Contact your ILS vendor first before you contact the Traveler vendor
- ILS vendors provide information needed by the Traveler vendor
Vendor Logos & Icons
ProQuest Central 30 databases at one time
ProQuest Central 30 Databases at one time
Go to ProQuest Central opening page
Select All Databases (upper left hand corner)
The search box on this page will search 38 Traveler databases
With assistance through the ProQuest Administration Module
If you select Databases on the Tool Bar, you will find a complete list of the individual databases.
You can make customized collections with a permanent URL for your student or instruct teachers.