Let Us Help You!
The mission of the Arkansas State Library is to serve as the information resource center for state agencies, legislators and legislative staffs, to provide guidance and support for the development of local public libraries and library services, and to provide the resources, services, and leadership necessary to meet the educational, informational and cultural needs of the citizens of Arkansas.
We are dedicated to provide training on various library-related topics to state agency groups or individual state employees. From general State Library informationals to detailed database-specific trainings, the State Library staff is available to you! Training topics that may be of interest to state agencies are listed below. If there is a training not listed that your agency would benefit from, please contact us.
- Arkansas State Library - Who are we and what can we do for you!
- Databases provided by ASL (all levels of knowledge) - for a complete list, please CLICK HERE.
- Reference/Research Basics
- State & Federal Documents - Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Technology Petting Zoo - all of the newest gadgets!
- Patents & Trademarks
- Library for the Blind & Physically Handicapped